Year-round the Domain Tennis Centre boasts a robust pennant system with a competition to suit any age and ability level. Each pennant runs for approximately three months on a Monday to Thursday night from 6 pm. Teams of four players of varying ability play against another team of a similar standard. Players play one game of each singles and doubles.
Though tennis can be as competitive as you like it, the nights are socially oriented and most players retreat to the bar after their matches for a well-earned drink around the fire in the colder months or on the deck enjoying the gorgeous views on our balmy summer nights.
Follow the steps to play in pennant as a regular or substitute player.
Pennant Start Dates:
- MONDAY – September 13, 2021
- TUESDAY – October 2021
- WEDNESDAY – November 2021
- THURSDAY – August, 26 2021
Two weeks before the first round
- Domain Tennis Centre Member – $90
- Non-Member – $140 (Qualified to play in one pennant roster. Access restricted to pennant times. Must provide evidence as a member at an affiliated club)
Mid-week Pennants cater for junior players of all ages. There is a specific junior pennant on Friday from 4 pm. Click here to register